Back pain can affect anyone and everyone. Irrespective of your age, or whether you are an athlete, an office worker, home maker or all of it– the back is a complex, nerve rich structure that is prone to a wide variety of issues.
We are a branch of River physio Singapore. Our physiotherapists in Madurai, assess the person as the whole to get to the root cause of pain and disease. Through the integration of various back care treatment techniques, we care for pain, dysfunction, metabolic and lifestyle conditions. Using science-based physiotherapy, our rehab team co-operate with one another to get you back to your health goals.
Most times, the cause of back pain is more than one structure and hence the range of potential issues can be complex. If you have experienced any of the following signs or symptoms, we recommend you get in touch with the Shanthi Priya Physio team and our neck pain physiotherapists and back pain physiotherapists in Madurai will help you with a proper assessment and treatment plan.
- Localized pain, tenderness or stiffness in the neck or back.
- Pain extending downward into the groin or leg.
- Recurring pins and needles down the arms or legs.
- Chronic ache in the lower or middle back, especially after sitting or standing for extended periods.
- Sharp pains in the neck or upper or lower back when engaged in specific activities (like lifting something heavy).
- Pain in the back increases when coughing or bending forward.
- Inability to stand straight without pain or muscle spasms in the lower back.
At Shanthi Priya Physiotherapy, we assess and treat all forms of neck, rib, thoracic and low back pain. Below is list of the conditions we treat. Simply click for more information. They have been organized into cervical, thoracic and lumbar for ease of reference.
Lumbar Spine (lower back pain)
- Sway back
- Pinched nerve
- Lumbar disc bulge
- Lumbar disc prolapse
- Lumbar Stress Fracture
- Lumbar Spine Osteo-Arthritis
Thoracic Spine (Middle Back or rib region pain)
- Rib Joint Strain
- Stress fracture
- Fractured Rib
Cervical Spine (Neck Pain)
- Headache and migraine
- Wry Neck
- Locked Facet Joint
- Pinched Nerve Root
- Pins and Needles radiating into arm(s)
- Disc Bulge /Prolapse